Halloween Inspired - Zentangle Doodle Peeping Monsters



There are monsters everywhere.....




I loved this window display when I saw it - I just knew my kids would find it amusing, especially the little one. He's been fascinated with all things monsters since he discovered that Halloween is round the corner and there are all sorts of scary masks, weapons, spiders, scary toys and decorations on sale everywhere we go lately.



I just had to make something similar to amuse him.



Added some simple tangles to make it more fun and mysterious.


A few minutes a day is all I need to doodle and unwind.



Finally.

Zentangle Doodle Halloween Monster Eyes


Doodling and tangling are just so incredibly fun and relaxing. My kids like to watch me doodle and give comments or suggestions along the way. What makes it even more exciting is we never know what the end result will look like as I don't like to rush the picture but rather let it progress over a few doodling sessions.



Another one - just for fun.

Halloween Monsters doodles




Comments

You might also like:

Braised Chicken Pumpkin and Mushroom Chinese recipe

Taipei - Shopping at Wufenpu and eat street food at Raohe night market

Mak Nyonya Beef Rendang Sauce review recipe

Ikan Bilis (dried anchovies) Stock recipe

Kids Craft - Folded Paper Drawings

Bishan Ang Mo Kio Park Pond Gardens and Playground - Nature with Kids

Minced (Pork) Meat Balls with Enoki Mushroom Soup recipe

CNY Chinese New Year Craft Ang Pow Lantern

CNY Chinese New Year Ang Pow Lucky Seven Star Lantern

Crispy Fried Enoki Mushroom Fritter recipe