Surprising Christmas colours

I was at Great World City the other day when I saw this at the taxi stand.

Their Christmas decorations hanging on the pillars really caught my eye.  I absolutely loved their colour scheme. Purple with turquoise and gold. What a unique colour combination. Major love!! 💜

Inspiration for next year perhaps.... 😉





Here are some other Christmas trees that caught my eye this year.









I'm always drawn to gold! But I think I've done enough gold already. I need to go for red or purple or turquoise next year.



Comments

You might also like:

Braised Chicken Pumpkin and Mushroom Chinese recipe

Taipei - Shopping at Wufenpu and eat street food at Raohe night market

Kids Craft - Folded Paper Drawings

Ikan Bilis (dried anchovies) Stock recipe

Mak Nyonya Beef Rendang Sauce review recipe

Bishan Ang Mo Kio Park Pond Gardens and Playground - Nature with Kids

Minced (Pork) Meat Balls with Enoki Mushroom Soup recipe

Crispy Fried Enoki Mushroom Fritter recipe

CNY Chinese New Year Ang Pow Craft Lucky Eight

Kids Craft - Easy 5 Ang Pow Red Packets Lantern