Running Route along Alexandra Park Connector

Spending time brisk walking or running, whether it's on a scenic park or my neighbourhood streets, is an enjoyable way to slow my mind while increasing my heart rate.

Another route that I enjoy is along the Alexandra Park Connector. Starting from Zion Riverside Food Centre, off Kim Seng Road, that goes along the canal all the way to Tanglin Road.

This loop is about 4km. Great when I'm short on time and want to do a quick run.


This route has less people, very relaxing and plenty of beautiful scenery along the way.



There are a few rest spots to do some stretching or have a break.





Many kids come out to play at the fitness corner in the evenings.


I like this water feature near the Tanglin Road end. Very quiet and calming.



I am truly appreciating these outdoor activities, exploring the hidden enclaves all around Singapore where I can still enjoy the fresh air, without exhaust fumes, surrounded by beautiful nature.






Comments

You might also like:

Braised Chicken Pumpkin and Mushroom Chinese recipe

Taipei - Shopping at Wufenpu and eat street food at Raohe night market

Ikan Bilis (dried anchovies) Stock recipe

Kids Craft - Folded Paper Drawings

Mak Nyonya Beef Rendang Sauce review recipe

Bishan Ang Mo Kio Park Pond Gardens and Playground - Nature with Kids

Minced (Pork) Meat Balls with Enoki Mushroom Soup recipe

CNY Chinese New Year Craft Ang Pow Lantern

Crispy Fried Enoki Mushroom Fritter recipe

Kids Craft - Easy 5 Ang Pow Red Packets Lantern