3 Boys and a Cardboard Box - DIY Craft


One afternoon after school, the 3 boys huddled in the corner of their room quietly.

I get really suspicious when all is quiet in the house. But on some days, I treasure my moments of peace much more than satisfying my curiosity. If I don't hear anyone crying that's good enough for me. :P

My hour of peace was shattered when the 3 of them burst out of their room. Looking like this!






I really have to give them credit for their creativity here. 😂

I put a big cardboard box in the kitchen that I wanted to throw away a few days ago. When the boys saw it, they hid it under their bed for "later use" they said. I guess it is for times like these.

All you need is some cardboard, large scissors, scotch tape and let your imagination run wild!



Comments

You might also like:

Braised Chicken Pumpkin and Mushroom Chinese recipe

Taipei - Shopping at Wufenpu and eat street food at Raohe night market

Ikan Bilis (dried anchovies) Stock recipe

Kids Craft - Folded Paper Drawings

Mak Nyonya Beef Rendang Sauce review recipe

Bishan Ang Mo Kio Park Pond Gardens and Playground - Nature with Kids

Minced (Pork) Meat Balls with Enoki Mushroom Soup recipe

CNY Chinese New Year Craft Ang Pow Lantern

Crispy Fried Enoki Mushroom Fritter recipe

Kids Craft - Easy 5 Ang Pow Red Packets Lantern