Christmas Wreath

I am finally satisfied with how the wreath looks. It is for the main entrance and it is going to be the first impression. I want it to set the scene for the rest of the house. But unfortunately most of my ornaments were already used up for the tree and the garland...

So I filled it up with lots of ribbons here. I used 3 different types of ribbons - plain silver, gold mesh and gold lace. Then added some gold balls and pinecones, white flowers and some berries.





I like using ribbons to do up my decorations as they give interesting texture and layers. They don't have to look too perfect or symmetrical which I like. They are also very economical - they can fill up those empty green spaces quickly.





Hung up on the front door.


I think I did pretty well with the limited resources I have!

I really need to build up on my Christmas decorations collection. :)




Comments

You might also like:

Braised Chicken Pumpkin and Mushroom Chinese recipe

Taipei - Shopping at Wufenpu and eat street food at Raohe night market

Ikan Bilis (dried anchovies) Stock recipe

Kids Craft - Folded Paper Drawings

Mak Nyonya Beef Rendang Sauce review recipe

Bishan Ang Mo Kio Park Pond Gardens and Playground - Nature with Kids

Minced (Pork) Meat Balls with Enoki Mushroom Soup recipe

CNY Chinese New Year Craft Ang Pow Lantern

Crispy Fried Enoki Mushroom Fritter recipe

Kids Craft - Easy 5 Ang Pow Red Packets Lantern